Are we connected yet?
Please get in touch! You can address me in English, Spanish or my native Dutch if you wish.
For private messages, please send me an e-mail on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Besides being a blogger here on ternaround.com – expressing my extended expertise on Patagonia and Tierra del Fuego – I am also an (+10-year) experienced tour guide (Patagonia, Latin America, Canada, East Africa, India a.o.), travel writer & photographer with a keen eye, a (international) marketing communications & brand manager and a resourceful spider-in-the-web, planner & organiser.
Be sure to get in touch:
- … if one day you decide to see the amazing Patagonia and Tierra del Fuego for yourself. Having travelled and lived here for seven seasons, I know this place. I just don’t know you yet! I choose to work with people and agencies that share the same vision as me, offering an experience rather than an excursion. It’s all about ‘doing what you love, loving what you do.’ Based on your wishes and budget I can make an itinerary and plan, organise and/or escort (part of) your trip. If in the neighbourhood, we’ll sure meet & greet;
- … if you’re interested in hiring me for an assignment on any of the above or something that might suit my profile;
- … if you are looking for an adventurer open to new horizons on anything wild, desolate, inspirational & beautiful
- … if you wish to use, reproduce or alter any materials (text and images) for commercial use and/or outside of the regular blogosphere;
- … if you got any other great opportunity that might be of interest to me! I am all ears.
Would be nice to hear from you!